Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summer in Malta


We're halfway through our stay in Malta. Its a very hot summer so we have enjoyed the beach to cool off, a few times. I'm always on the look out for pretty, vintage and decay and there is plenty of it around.








One particular place is Mdina, the historic city of Malta. Its a wonderful small city built on the northern part of the island. 













I was also hunting for treasures. I wondered if there was antiques to be found. Well, I have been coming across a few good places. . 

The mirrors are gorgeous. I just wish I had enough room in my suitcase.









I do miss my studio however. Two months is a long time. Not to fret though. I will get back to it soon enough!






















While here, I feel refreshed and inspired. I have work cut out for me and I am excited. I have ideas floating and swirling in my head and I am taking my time to put it all together. It will all tie together when I return home. 






I am keeping my eyes on the goal. While enjoying the sunshine and all the beautiful blues surrounding the island. 









Hope you are having a great summer.


Hugs To All

2 comments:

Siobhan said...

Lovely photos Sonia. I wish one day to get to Malta and visit. Thank you for sharing such pretty pics. xo

Heidi Meyer said...

Sigh, such beautiful pics! I would have wanted super size suitcases for those gorgeous mirrors! It sounds like you had a fantastic summer. Getting back in the studio, creating, making is where my heart is too. Hope you are having a wonderful week. xxoo Heidi