Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Creating Marie Style is now available!!!

I would have to consider this issue my masterpiece.
I was pinching myself after I flipped trough my proof copy for the first time.

I am honoring our brave and fashionable queen, Marie Antoinette with a magazine issue dedicated to artwork inspired by her.









I especially want to thank everyone who contributed artwork and features to help produce this beautiful magazine. My dream wouldn't have come true without your support.
THANK YOU!!! xoxox

In this issue; ~ Featured Artist, Cathy Scalise ~ Shop at the Versailles Market, pretties and ideal gifts from various artists and designers ~ Tutorials by Terri Gordon and Debi Huntsman and Melanie Hall ~ Marie Cut-Out images by Cassie's Creations ~ Framing Prints by Sonia Crouse ~ Featuring Paulette Kinney, Dawn Shotton and more....

Copies are being sold here: http://www.magcloud.com/browse/issue/200911

If Marie and Rococo is your thing, then be sure to get your copy. Yes I also included TWO 8x11 printed digital collage art prints for framing, glittering or anything frou frouey you may want to use them for. I hope you all would enjoy!!

Love to all!! xoxox


Hugs To All

3 comments:

debi said...

Sonia, you have created another stunning beauty! I'm so excited about this issue and will be on pins and needles waiting for my copy to arrive!
HUGS! and CONGRATS!!

Salima J. said...

Hey ! Your blog is pretty good and i love its decoration ! please come visit mine :)!

http://philantropisteen.blogspot.com

hapi said...

Hi Sonia, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!