Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Calling fellow artists, Creating Marie Style!!



A special publication presented by Creating Vintage Charm magazine, is in the works. 

Creating Marie Style is the printed magazine featuring 
Marie Antoinette, rococo era / 17th century, style, fashions; inspired art and creations.

So if you are an artist or crafter, designer, digital artist, etc... and you would like to submit articles, tutorials, how-to's, photography and/or artwork, please contact me at sonia.crouse@yahoo.com. 


All articles and photography are credited accordingly to providers.

I welcome any ideas and interest in the publication. 
Issue expected to release May, 2011.



Hugs To All

6 comments:

debi said...

Oh, Sonia, this sounds exciting, and beautiful!!!

Terri Gordon said...

Hi Sonia, This sounds wonderful. I am so excited. Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Terri

Sassy Marsha said...

Delicious!! Just what I needed after returning from the Marie Event!!! I sent you an email :)

xxoo
Marsha

Janet Bernasconi said...

OMG Sonia!

I am so excited about this upcoming issue. I am a huge fan of Marie Antoinette. So don't be surprised if you get a submission from me. ;-) Have a wonderful day!
xoxo
Janet Bernasconi
Janet's Creative Pillows

Ingridcr8s said...

My Marie Antoinette Cake with handpainted roses article is ready!!! xx Ingrid

Ana Maria said...

Can wait...Can wait...
Have a nice week,
Ana Maria