Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Valentines, my heart sings again!!


Creative is a state of mind for me. And it has just not been lately. Way too much on my plate for my creativity to kick in. My etsy store is momentarily empty except for the magazine. I want to be free to create when I want and what I want and without questions or stress whatsoever. I just want to be able to enjoy it. I want to inspire creativity with my magazine, but I also want to save time for me to create too, let me heart sing again.

I have worked on more surprise thingy things for dear friends on blogland. I cannot tell who, you may be the one reading this... and I won't spoil your surprise. Packages may end up being late, but better late then never I always say. I simply have to remind them that I am thinking of them and I appreciate their friendship. Nothing big either, but its the thought that counts.






What better time to show love and appreciation then Valentines Day?!!!

Even if I haven't got enough time to make cazzillions of these for everyone... I want you to know that I Love you too!! Thank you for making time to come visit with me!!

Hugs To All

5 comments:

Nadia ♥ said...

I love these ♥

Elyse said...

hi sonia,

it's important to fit in time to create and it isn't always easy. glad you found some time to have fun making pretty valentines -- they're beautiful!

xo
elyse

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Pretty!
And so thoughtful!
I'm sure all those receiving will be tickled pink!

Ciao Bella!
Your magazine is pretty too, btw. I enjoyed the first issue!

Creative Carmelina

debi said...

Love the beautiful tags Sonia! So glad you found some time to create.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Chrisy's Cottage said...

What can I say . I LOVE LOVE your fabulous Blog...You have inspired me Thank you Hugs Chrisy chrisyscottage.blogspot.com