Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Little Somethin' somethin' for someone......

Ah, we had been having gorgeous spells of sunshine the last couple of days and my studio was calling my name and I stepped into it today. Even if its something small, I just had to create something pretty and this is going to be a surprise gift for someone... 

Even more the motivation...
Its a mini journal with lots of pretty ruffles!!







*Sigh* I cannot wait till winter is OVER for good. There is something about spring that inspires my creativity!! Hmmm, think its the bright shiny days!! =) 
So what do you think?

Have you created pretty today??

Hugs To All

4 comments:

**CREATIVE CARMELINA** said...

Hi Sonia!

This is so cute..I love all the different ruffled laces!

I have been really into my crochet lately.
It's like an addiction really, I cannot seem to stop until I'm out of threads! lol

stop in sometime! I'll put down my hook and make some coffee! promise.

ciao bella

Creative Carmelina

Shell said...

Your mini journals are so pretty.

Sugah Beez said...

I am swooning over your decadent journal! The layers of trim are gorgeous! A little bit of sunshine does get the creative gears going. I have been crafting some vintage valentine goodies and whipping up a few cards. Sending warm wishes ~ Heidi

debi said...

Sonia, it's so nice to see you creating, it's been a bit. Your little journal is beautiful! Love the frills!