Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Monday, February 21, 2011

Just me!! Dammi un Baccio!!



Yeah, there you have it... That's me...
In a dressing room on a Sunday morning playing around with frilly dresses.

I have not shared that many photos of me on my blog. I think these are the silliest photos, but this is just me being myself so why not!!??

I never did buy that dress because it wouldn't zip up all the way (have to loose a couple more inches I guess, wink* ) but I am SOOO regretting it and I am yes, contemplating going back an hour drive to the city to get it!! Yeah...that's me... 

Give me a Kiss, Dammi un Baccio (in Italian)

Growing up, these heavenly kisses were a threat on Christmas!! They come from Italy and are made by Perugina. Perugina in Italy is like Ghirardelli here in US. They have a nocchiatella (hazelnut) and whole hazelnut filling covered in dark European chocolate. You can find them in World Market stores, especially over the holidays or special occasions like Valentine's.

I love Perugina.




Wrapped inside with the chocolate, there is always a sweet sentiment like this one below. Translated in 4 different European languages, Italian, French, German and English.

Some say, 
Love without kisses is a night without stars


I love this one,
When you kiss me, without uttering a word you speak to my soul.

Beautiful


Hugs To All



4 comments:

Elyse said...

love this post, sonia. i feel like i just got to know you a little bit better. love the pics of you -- adorable!

xo
elyse

ps
if you can't get the dress out of your mind ... you just might want to go and get it! (bad influence = me!) :)

debi said...

Oh, you're a doll Sonia! You should go back and get the dress, you look so pretty in it.

Sassy Marsha said...

I hope you bought that dress!! I LOVE it!!

Home and Heart said...

Love the dress! You look great!!