Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Sandy Foster on CBS tomorrow morning!!

Recently I had the pleasure of connecting with Sandy Foster from My Shabby Streamside Studio. A wonderful person and one gorgeous studio in the Catskills in NY. 


Tomorrow morning she will be appearing in the Nate Berkus show on CBS. Check showtimes for your area here. It is definetly a segment not to be missed.



As she says on her blog post, grab your prettiest cup of tea, relax and watch the show.





Her furry friend Zuzu, is just too cute. He's a Maltese dog =) Sandy loves my birthplace for that reason.

She will also be featured in the Christmas issue of Creating Vintage Charm.

Don't forget to purchase your first issue of Creating Vintage Charm now on sale. Get it right now while at a discounted price till the 30th of September.



Hugs To All

4 comments:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Sonia, thank you for letting us know about this show. I read the article on her and have set my DVR for tomorrow. I ordered my magazine and should be getting it in a week! I can't wait.

Carol

Creative Carmelina said...

I just ordered a copy for myself...looks wonderful....so inspirational.....

your blog is so pretty, btw!

ciao bella

CREATIVE CARMELINA

tina, theoldfrenchdoors... said...

Hi Sonia Yes i was reading her blog today so exciting, wished i could see the show{Im in Australia}. Ordered my copy of your magazine today cant wait to read it.
Cheers Tina

Elyse said...

boy, she is living the dream! so exciting!

love her personal style, too. wonder if she'll wear her little red boots on the show?

xo
elyse