Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Marie eating cake!!!

I have been very busy working on my shop and sewing new items to put up there. Here is Marie, digital art, created for a project. I hope you like it!!


Sorry, I am keeping this post rather short but I will be back to share some goodies I finished lately with you.
I hope you all are enjoying spring, whoever have a sign of it anyway. By me, it comes and goes.
I am also growing bigger and bigger. I will be delivering in a little less then two months and have to say, I am trying to slow myself down a little and take it easy.
Well, until next time....

Hugs To All

5 comments:

Terri said...

I wish I could eat all that cake!
Sweet. This turned out really yummy.

debi said...

Sonia, your Marie digital is beautiful!! The colors and design are simply stunning!
Have you ever thought about adding digitals to your online shop? I'm always looking for good places to buy them.
Slow down and take care of you and that baby.
Hugs, Debi

Julie said...

Such a beautiful Marie collage, Sonia! Love all the luscious color and images...

Hope you're feeling well--what an exciting time for you! Have a lovely and relaxing day!

mariondee-designs said...

Hi Sonia, Marie looks great especially with that cake in her hand! wow, I can't believe you have only 2 months to go before that beautiful bub of yours will be here. take care of yourself, Maryann

Cathy said...

Sonia,

Gorgeous Marie digital. Can't wait to see more.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and joining in my "Cottage Style" feature celebration 'give-away'. Good Luck!

Have a great day,

Cathy