Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas... and an Announcement you dont want to miss ;) !!!

Where do I begin? It has been so long since I posted on this blog. I have a lot to catch you up on really. I have to thank you all for hanging there with me while I go trough my bumps. Things are getting better, I am trying to make them better anyway. For my sake and my children's sake too. We have been enjoying the holidays and oh the very surprising snowfall we had the past weekend.


I have never in my life experienced anything like it. That's from a girl who is born and brought up on an island in the Mediterranean. You will understand if I say I never experienced a snow fall like we had. I love the way the sky glows at night while its snowing and the white reflection of the snow into the house. My boys had a blast building snowmen and having snow fights.


I Also have a very wonderful announcement to make....




What do you think? Do you know what I am talking about now??

Squeeeellll, Yepp.... The baby, shes a GIRL.... Oh I am soooo excited. After having two boys, God who works in amazing ways... is blessing me with a baby girl. Oh, I cannot wait till May to have and to hold her. I wonder what she'll look like? Can you imagine how spoiled and pink shes going to be? Hahh!! You don't even know how much!!! I am already planing her nursery. I have tons of fabric to sew pretty stuff for her room, oh gosh!! Since it has to be on a budget, I will be making most of it I guess, which is wonderful anyway!! More fun for me unless you want to help :)

Anyways, I am going to dream some more and have things to do to get ready for Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for keeping me company through this year. I love and cherish you all. I hope you have a great New Year. Who knows what is in store for us. Hopefully a better one then this one. But its all in God's plan.

So... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all

Hugs To All

15 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Congratulations!!!!!
So happy for you and the boys!!!
Happy new year!

Elyse said...

sonia!

i am so happy to see a new post on this blog from you. you are very strong and i am very excited for you about your HAPPY news!

enjoy the lovely snow, sweetie!

xo

stefanie said...

oh a sweet girl to warm your heart and spirit!! just what you need, have a wonderful Christmas with your children

Cottage Rose said...

Hello Sonia; Congratulations your new Baby Girl... so excited for you.... Have fun with the pretty snow,,, stay warm... love the snow man he did a great job.....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hugs;
Alaura

debi said...

Ooooooh! Sonia, I'm sooo excited for you! You're going to have so much fun doing all that pink!

I was so excited to see a post on this blog. You sound like you are doing better, and I'm so glad.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and don't forget to take time out for you.
Hugs, Debi

aimee said...

i am so excited for YOU! she is going to be beautiful just like YOU :) merry CHRISTmas to you and your family.
blessings,
aimee

Floss said...

How wonderful! A blessed Christmas to you and yours,

Floss

chicroses said...

So happy for you that you are going to have a girl.I take care of my granddaughter Hattie Jane which she is 20 mon. now. She is so sweet..girls are so special..well so are boys..which I had an only son. Love your blog..Sally

Shirley said...

Oh Sonia, I am so happy for you that you are going to be blessed with a little girl. I had two boys before I had my girl. She will definitely be spoiled and brothers will be protective of her as she grows older. I know that from experience. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

You home is lovely.....and congrats on your soon-to-be delivered little girl! How exciting....

Warm blessings,
Spencer

BoydSchreiber said...

GREAT........................................

Angela Harris said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl!! i have 2 girls and a boy and I would have 20 more daughters if i could. They are tooo sweet!
Can't wait to see all of your frilly creations!
~Angela Harris

shabbydreaming said...

Gorgeous picks honey!! so thrilled that you got your girl!! Now it will be even numbers in the house!! 2 boys 2 girls!! woop woop!! and Im tipping the babies room will be just STUNNING!!
xxoo

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Betty Jo said...

Hi Sweetie, I just read backwards on the other blog. I'm so, so, so sorry for what you've been going through. On the other hand, so happy about your baby and to see you blogging here again. I adore seeing all the gorgeous things you create. You are so very gifted. I was away for nearly a year, so I know how it feels to return, like starting all over again. ♥