Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm still here!!


Oh, I sure am, still here!!

First off, I want to thank everyone who still came by in my absence and thought of me. Thank you for your well wishes and thoughts. It feels so good to hear from you all. Blogger friends are truly a blessing.

Company is now gone, but my house is still topsy turvy. My studio is still /futon :( but hopefully this weekend that will be fixed. It was very nice to visit with my parents and they sure helped a lot to be around while I am still dealing with morning sickness. I did land myself in the hospital one night because of an ear infection on my left ear, it also started a migraine, that also contributing to me not holding anything in my stomach, not even a sip of water. So by the end of the day I was in so much head pain and dehydrated. They hooked up an IV with fluids and some pain medication and that straightened me out. Anyway, ear still trying to get better but at least I got rid of the migraine. I do get migraines a lot but usually not when I am pregnant so that was a first.

Enough with that!! I missed blogging a lot and I am oh so ready now that I have my life and house back and soon my studio, to jump right back in. I am sure I missed out on some fun swaps out there. I am out of time for any ghoulish or mysterious fun but honestly I am already in the Christmas mood. It is after all my most favorite time of year. So, anything fun out there going on??

I have worked on some light projects recently. Some tags I created and put up on Etsy, sold almost immediately.


I am hooked on stamping. It is so much fun. I have been on the lookout for some new ones for my stash. I really need to take a trip to the city soon and hit the craft stores.
What about you? Are you having fun creating anything??

Hugs To All

7 comments:

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hello Sonia,

I'm glad you are back in blogland! And I'm so glad you feel better. I know that must have been scary for you.

I can totally understand why those tags sold so quickly..they are stunning...just beautiful.

The stamping is such a creative approach..it blends in so well with all the mixed media.

Have a great day and please drop by when you have a free moment!

Hugs,
Stephanie

Elyse said...

hello sonia!

gosh, sound like you have been having some trying times. glad that you are feeling better. sometimes couch time is all you can do when you're pregnant.

your tags are stunning! did you stamp the images and color them in? either way - amazing - and no wonder they sold quickly.

i've been busy, too. natasha is having a fun party next week. i'm signed up but haven't had time to make anything!

take care & be well

xo
elyse

debi said...

Sonia! I'm so glad you're back! We've missed you girl!

You scared me...I actually gasped when you started telling about your trip to the hospital. I'm so glad to hear that you're okay.

Happy to see that you've had some time to create. Your tags are beautiful!!

Take care of yourself!
Hugs, Debi

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

You must be having a girl;) I was so sick when pregnant with my daughter but not nearly so much with my 2 boys...I think I allready mentioned that. Well I'll right that off to being premenopausal which translates into "you repeat everyhting"! Hope you get some much needed rest. When are you do? I think we should have a virtual babyshower, mmm hmm! I just dont know what to do about the cake? Oh yes I'll eat it for you!

Terri said...

Glad you are back. And that you are now OK. I just felt the need to stop by for a visit. I had no Ideas of all that had been going on.

Hugs to you too
Terri

These tags are very pretty. Love the Tim Holtz stamps.

Couture de Papier said...

Beautiful blog and inspirations..

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, just stopped by to see how you are doing. Longtime no visit...I missed you. I hope life is treating you marvelously.

Love
Duchess