Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Debi and Elyse!!


Two precious and talented bloggers have their Birthday today. Debi from Life in My Studio and Elyse from Cottage. They are both sweethearts and I love visiting with them.


So here it goes,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday tooo you,

Happyy Biirthday Debi and Elyse,

Haapppyyy Biirthdaay toooo yoouuuu.


Go on visit them too. I can assure you, its worth your while.
And while youre at Debi's, sign up for her faboulous Giveaway. She has 5 gifts going to five winners. And I'm talking oh bundle of prettiness, like the cake you see below.


Make sure you mention that I sent you ;) when you sign up.

To do looo

Hugs To All

5 comments:

Elyse said...

aw, thank you SO MUCH sonia!

everyone is making today such a wonderfully happy birthday for me!

debi and i are about to have a birthday phone call! eeeeps! more fun!

thanks again, sweetie! i hope you are feeling well.

xo
elyse

Julie said...

What an adorable little donkey image! Thanks for the info on your friends' sites--I'll go pay them a visit!

Terri Gordon said...

What a beautiful blog, I have really enjoyed it. So glad that you have joined the Marie Antoinette Mail Art Group.

shabbydreaming said...

hoping they had a FAB Birthday!! hope your doin well honey!!
xxoo

kanishk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.