Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Long time coming - More of our sweet Marie A.

I should have shown these a long time ago when I received them. These are Marie Antoinette Tag art I received about 2 months ago I think. When I played along with so many creative ladies in Le Vintage's Marie Antoinette Tag Swap. It was a blast and oh, I cherish these tags a lot. I love them. The swap itself was the first swap I got so much into, excited and creative and I was even very very happy to receive in my mail these pretty pieces. From then on, swapping got more exciting. Maybe because I was trying something new, something I'm really enjoying, something so me!!


Well, enough chit chat....here they are:




There are some other really fun swaps going on right now. None that I am participating in though. The Rococo Fan Swap is wrapping up and very nicely too. You have got to check out our Flickr Gallery for some newly added gorgeous fans!! Everyone truly outdid themselves. I love everyone's work.


I have to apologize to you all for the lack of blogging and visiting. Please know, I have not forgotten about you AT ALL!! I look forward to when I can get back into blogging and swapping fun!! Right now, I so want to get creative but I am all wrapped up with my parents here visiting. My studio, if you remember the playing table (it is a playing table really, can't call it work table) it is a folding table. Since we do not have a guest room, the playing table gets folded and make way for a temp. bed. I did sew a little last week, pillows that hardly made it to etsy, they sold right away. I really need to work on some new stuff. Ahhhhh!! Please be patient with me, while I try hold myself together and enjoy my parents at the same time. I think I'll organize or take part in a swap in October, to get back into the swing of things/blogging. That's when I'll have my studio again, mid October.


Saying that, I wanted to ask you about what you think about an idea I have for a swap in October. Its not exactly Halloween theme, and I'm sure there are a lot of swaps on that theme going on. But you may have noticed my fascination with The Phantom of The Opera. So what do you think about that theme? Its french, romantic, musical, gothic, mysterious and lots of interesting characters. And what do you suggest we could swap, tags, masks...? what would you like to try this time? Any suggestions? I know a lot of the participants in the fan swap had never done a fan before but everyone had lots of fun.


I'll be waiting for some input....


Hugs To All

6 comments:

Elyse said...

hi sonia!

i hope you are enjoying your parents. they must be thrilled to be spending time with their grandchildren.

swaps are always fun. keep us posted on what develops ...

happy long weekend!

xo

ps
cool use of photobucket!

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Hi Sonia~ Your blog is simply creative eye candy in action. Very inspirational!I havn't tried photobucket yet...there just isn't enough time in the day! I love the Phantom of the Opera. I saw it years ago at the Pantages theatre in L.A. I'll be back to see what you come up with.

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling have yourself a fabulous weekend and enjoy the visit with your parents!!

Love & Hugs
Duchess ♥♥♥

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, have a lovely weekend.

Love, Hugs & Tea
Duchess ♥♥♥

Debra said...

While I thought I might be interested in the Phantom Swap the fact that I got a "flaker" for the fan swap has left me questioning doing another. I am bummed.

kanishk said...

they must be thrilled to be spending time with their grandchildren.

Work from home India