Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Sunday, September 13, 2009

An announcement....surprise!!!



Yes, I am sure you will be as surprised as I was. Now that I landed back on earth after the shock from the news, I want to share it with you. See those raskals above.... cute aren't they? They are my boys, one is 7 and the other is a year and a half.

Well, guess what????

.......

..........

I have another precious cherub on the way.....



I just found out this week that I am a few weeks pregnant and I cannot explain the roller coaster of emotions, happy, shocked, scared.... Gosh. Me and hubby thought after the second was born.... OK, two is a good number we are done. I was so convinced I gave all my maternity clothes away. But truth is, neighter one of us did anything to prevent it. So wow!! I am fixing to have another munchkin around. Well, today, a few days since I found out and the news sunk in and the shock and daze replaced by excitement I thought I share the news.



The boys had just started sharing their room so I can have a studio, but before I even thought I am going to have to bid farewell to my studio once again... My hubby gave up his office for the nursery. Owh!! I am so blessed. Now, I just pray all goes well!!!

Geez, I read my own post and still am surprised I am posting this......
Hugs To All

14 comments:

aimee said...

how exciting! i am so happy for you and your family. congratulations!
blessings,
aimee

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Sonia,

How exciting for you. :0) See now you get to buy NEW maternity clothes! Make it a special time and use that studio til the very last minute!! haha

Hugs to you,
Stephanie

Cindy Shea said...

What a happy blessing for you and your family! Your hubby sounds like such a great guy, your kids are beautiful and you are truly deserving of such happiness. :)

debi said...

OMG Sonia!! I'm soooo excited for you!
Your boys are absolutely adorable! And what a sweetie your hubby is to give up his office so you can keep your studio.
Oh, I'm so happy for you!
hugs, Debi

Molly said...

Congrats!!!! What happy news!!! Can't wait to see if its a boy or girl. Have a great week!!!
~Molly P

Floss said...

Congratulations! Sometimes I guess it's best if decisions like this are taken out of our hands... Blessings to you and ALL the family!

Rebecca @ Belle Blog said...

congrats!!! YAY!!!! How exciting...and you get to keep your studio. YAY!!! Wonder if you'll have a little girl. We had 3 boys which is so much fun, but little pink things are so cute.
♥ Rebecca

Terri said...

Oh congratulations! I will be hoping for a girl. Nothing like having to big brothers to help protect her.
But most of all I wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy with the end reslult being a health bouncing baby!

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Awh! Sweetie, I am so happy for you! Many blessing :)

{ttfn}
Renee

Pansy Cottage Girl said...

Congratulations Sweetie~Wow. That is some exciting news. And what a sweet husband to give up his office. Out of my own pure selfishness, I hope you have a girl! Every Queen of it all needs a princess to boss around her brothers! Sending you a big hug~xo

Debra said...

Congrats on your newest addition! I am sending pink thoughts your way for a little girl. You have such handsome little fellows there, it would be nice to have a little lady too!

Dragonfly Treasure said...

OMG! Congratulations!! Sending pink vibes your way. Your boys are adorable, but time for a Princess!
Best of everything to you and your family! Great guy you have there!!
*hugs*deb

6p010534ce4be0970b said...

Congratulations!

Cathy said...

I just found your blog today via Pansy Cottage and Garden. What a wonderful treat. So many beautiful posts and gorgeous creations. I am off to find your website for more goodies.

Take care,

Cathy