Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rococo Fan Swap Update!!


I have just emailed everyone with information about their partners. We have 13 participants. I will be swapping with two partners unless someone else signs up sometime very soon.

Here are the assigned swap partners:


Songbird - NicNacManiac

Dreaming Stone - Peggy's mixed-up art!

KV Creative Designs - It's All Good

Blooming Ideas - The Chateau of Remnants

Junkgirl Studio - Life in my Studio

My So Called Junky Life - Vintage Rose Designs

The Painted Nest - Molly Pearce

Please note that mailing date is set back to August 31st to make up for my delay. Also want to mention the Flickr group for The Rococo Fans Swap, where all participants can post their fans, you can find it here. Thank you so much and have fun. Lets see those master pieces. I cannot wait to see all the eye candy you are going to create...

Swap sign ups are closed - Thank you

Hugs To All

7 comments:

debi said...

I'm excited! I've been working on my fan.

Molly said...

I just emailed you about siging up for your swap, so maybe I'm the lucky gal who can swap with the other person you needed a partner for :) Happy Monday!!!
~Molly P

Jodie LeJeune said...

Good luck and have fun girls!!!
I can't wait to see them finished!!! I'm going to die of jealousy, I just know it!!!!!
;)
everything vintage

Elyse said...

hi sonia,

i just couldn't get up the nerve to participate but am looking forward to the results being an absolute swoon-fest!

enjoy!

xo

Punk Rose Journal said...

Good luck to all the Swappers - I am so excited to see all of your beautiful creations!! Craft from your heart and then let the pieces fall together ~ I know they will be absolutely stunning! xoxo Sher

Terri said...

Oh I'm glad it is now all evened up with swap partners...Yeah Molly for signing up!

Debra said...

I did not get my email but I see here who my partner is. Could you please email the list and info to me again?