Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

100 Followers...Gosh, I'm so excited and Fit-for-a-Queen Paper Shoes

This is so exciting, my word!! To know that there are people out there who are interested in what I do and all my dabble here on my blog!!! Thank you so much all of you following me. You all mean so much to me. It reminds me there are people who have faith in me and what I do!!

I Love you all. And to thank you for being there for me, I need you to stick around a little longer for a Giveaway that I am still putting together for ya'll!! I have a few things in the pot already. I would keep going on about it but I'm going to wait till I actually post the giveaway for details....


So a while back me and Debi from Life in my Studio decided to make a swap and make the yummy paper shoes on Marie magazine!! Thank you so much Debi for playing. It was so much fun. Here is the shoe I made for Debi.

The butterfly is from K& Co's madeline collection by Brenda Walton. I love that collection. You have to visit her blog, Its droolishious!! (thats not even a word!!)


Paper I used is also K&Co's

Sheet Music from Papirskatter

And of course Tim Holtz's Stamps. I am a big fan. If I had the money I buy him to create supplies in my garage...LOL I dont think he'd be very attracted to my proposal...

Here is what sweet Debi made for me... I love the frills, lace, and pink feathers... I love everything about this shoe.




Love the BlinGGG!





The girl is so cute with feathers in her hair. A very nice touch.


Its now hanging right by my vanity so I can admire it while I blog. Thank you Debi for having some fun creating with me!! Well, I better be off!! So much to do this week. My parents who live in Malta are coming to visit for two months. Its a very long flight, and they dont make the trip very often. So when they do, they do it well and for a while. They have never met my youngest yet eighter. So I guess I'll be blogging very very late at night when EEEveryones asleep!!!
Make sure you come back soon to see what goodies are going to a lucky follower!!

Hugs To All

19 comments:

Terri said...

I have to tell you one of my favorite shows is MONK the defective detective. So He has this thing about numbers and when I saw that you 99 followers I knew I just had to fix it to be a nice that perfect number of 100.

Congratulations!

And the shoes you two did are so very pretty!

Floss said...

Congratulations on 100 followers - you deserve that recognition! Both of those shoes are so creative. Have a wonderful time with your parents.

Debra said...

Congratulations!
I appreciate and enjoy seeing everything you create. Your shoe swap omg..beautiful!

Enjoy,
Debra
Shabby Chic Junk

Duchess of Tea said...

Darling, here is to number one million which will happen soon... with your adorable blog and it's lovely and talented author. Enjoy your day!!

Duchess xx

Elyse said...

hi sonia!

how exciting that your parents are coming!

the shoes that you and debi created are beyond words. they could be part of a gallery show. you both amaze me.

i love keeping up with you, your beautiful creations, your decor! i wouldn't miss it.

xo

debi said...

Sonia, Congratulations on 100 followers! You have such a beautiful blog, I wouldn't miss following it. You've always got something beautiful and creative going on.

I'm soooo glad to have gotten to create (shoes) with you.

Enjoy your visit with your parents...I'm so excited for you, and them.
Hugs, Debi

Queen of Dreamsz said...

Hello Sonia,

Congrats on 100 followers..it is so much fun playing in blogland!! I just love it. :0)

The Marie shoes are just divine..I have the magazine and I'm hooked on all of the Stampington publications..so inspiring!

Please drop by for a visit when you have a moment..I'd love to have you.

Have a great day,

Stephanie

Marianne@Songbirdisnesting said...

Those shoes are so beautiful! I bookmarked this page so I can easily come back to it.
I am a subscriber does that count too? LOl
Congrats on 100 followers I haven't reached that milestone yet.

stefanie said...

hooray!!! congrats on 100, i just found you so now you are 103, come by and visit me and enter my giveaway

Punk Rose Journal said...

YES We LOVE you Sonia!!! I crave coming over here to see what gorgeous things you have - and the Shoes? OMG - THE SHOES? Are you kidding me, absolutely beautiful. Beuatiful photos of them too! congrats on 100 followers - That is awsome! xoxo

kana said...

I think both shoes are lovely!! Great job.

Regina said...

A lovely peridot ring.

BTW. Congratulations! I'm also targeting 100 friends for a memorable 100th post next week before my birthday next month:.

♥Itajeff♥ @Something To Share said...

What a lovely post. I love your blog. Congratulation on 100 followers.
Happy PS and may you have a great weekend
♥Ita

♥Mimi♥ said...

What a sweet Pink Saturday blog post! Sadly, every Saturday for the past few weeks it has been raining in northern Michigan. So, this day always brings a little sunshine my way. Thanks so much for the treat!

♥Wishing you and yours a wonderful weekend♥

Mary said...

I love the pinks you assembled to share with us today. Congratulations of your 100th post. It really is a milestone. I hope you are having a great day.

gabrieladelworth said...

Happy Pink Saturday!


I love anything Marie and these shoes are exquisitely done!


~ Gabriela ~

Sares said...

Stunning! She did a wonderful job. I'd place it where I could see it everyday too. Have a great visit with your parents and have a wonderful weekend!

ANULAL said...

What can I say. They are marvelous. Oh no, this word is not enough... I don't know, which word to use. It is just inexplicable. I liked the works. Do you do these things with your hand or using any machine?

Leann said...

You are both so talented! I love all things vintage and vintage inspired, so I became a follower.

If you have time, please stop by The Old Parsonage anytime, I love company!

Enjoy
Leann