Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Friday, July 17, 2009

Swap anyone??

I have just been so blehhh lately!! Gosh, I come in my studio and I want to do something but no idea what or where to start. I really need something to get me going. I have tried looking at blogs for driving inspiration and when I do that I end up blog surfing endlessly. Last thing I worked on was this banner, Paris. I worked on this last weekend. It is made out of brown paper bags I got from the store with frozen foods, a stash that is growing, and I felt that was my way of going green and repurpose the bags.


I was working on a couple of swaps but those are now over. I am still recieving Marie tags. I have about 4 of them now. I will post pictures later.
How about you? Do you want to swap? I really need something to get me going. Collage, tag, banner, mini book, somethinggggg!? I have a lot of french rococo art, illustrations ,vintage graphics, photos, scrapbooking material, just need motivation.
Now I am hooked and have been enjoying all the art coming in the mail.
Anyone game, leave a comment. I'll be waiting.
PS. Perhaps you know of a swap that I dont know of, please let me know!!!

Hugs To All

9 comments:

YSLGuy said...

I love your Paris banner. I need to create more myself, I'm newbie so I dont think my art is up to being swapped yet.

Have a great weekend!!

debi @ life in my studio said...

Sonia,
I love your banner! I need to make another one.
I'm finally ready to mail my Marie tags, so you'll be getting yours soon.
I would love to do a swap with you! Let me know.
Debi

debi @ life in my studio said...

Sonia,
I think a shoe swap sounds like fun! I just ordered the Marie magazine tonight, so I can see the article you mentioned. I can't believe it took me this long to order. *sigh*
If you know somewhere I can get the instructions without having to wait for the magazine, please let me know.
Debi

Lori said...

Sonia
Fabulous banner dear! I had so wanted to do some swapping and crafting but all my flowers for my daughters wedding keep reminding me I have more then enough to get my creative juices flowing! I should really be done with them but have been bogged down with paper work of all sorts! Hope you have fun when you do get a creating! Sending hugs, and love,Lori

Duchess of Tea said...

The Duchess of Tea has bestowed a title upon you. Her Grace requests the honour of your presence at the knighting ceremony to be held at Rose Tea Cottage.

I will be honoured it you would copy & paste the Award on your site.

Torie Jayne said...

hi, Beautiful banner, I love the colour scheme and pretty details. x

Punk Rose Journal said...

OH my gosh Sonia ~ I am IN LOVE with your Blog ~ The photos, the colors, the sidebar, I am going to take some time and visit here for awhile. I wanted to let you know that I have something for you! You are a WINNER in my Giveaway for a Tag & Note Card Set! Talk to you soon, xo Sherri {punkRose}

Duchess of Tea said...

You truly derserve the award and thanks for displaying it in such a lovely way with the link and all.
You are very kind.
Duchess xx

LillySue said...

Your Paris banner is awesome! You are so creative!! I have about 20 irons in the fire right now, but would love to do a swap later this fall. I am so enjoying our nice weather and activities with my teens minus the nagging about homework. Our little town survives by the tourist trade so there is always some kind of festival to attract folks. We have been out and about a lot enjoying our short warm season. I do have a secret idea for a blog swap for later this summer....stay tuned!!
Blessings~LillySue