- Please make sure your fan base is sturdy card stock to hold nicely. No one would like to recieve a crumpled fan in the mail.
- Fan should at least be 8 inches long per panel.
- If like any fan it folds/closes then it would be easier and cheaper to ship. If its heavy on embellishments and wont fold then its going to cost more to ship. So keep that in mind.
- Padded envelopes will safely deliver your masterpiece in one piece.
- When signing up, please, please, I would really appreciate it if you can just include your email with your comment. Sign up with this post ONLY.
- If after you have been assigned a partner, you need to leave town or something comes up and you cannot make it... Please! let me know... I dont bark. At least I can try and work something out for your partner. Even if I have to make two fans. You wont be twisting my arm. I do not want anyone to be dissapointed.
- After you sign up, please send me an email at email@example.com with your address and mention wether you would be willing to ship overseas. In case we do have participants outside US.
- I am not going to put any money limit on this but be creative. Don't send anything you do not want to recieve.
OK, I think I covered the important points. Sorry, I know theyre the boring part of a swap post but has to be done, ya know!!?...If you feel I missed something, please let me know. Feel free to use the image above to post on your blog and spread the word.
So lets have some fun, lets keep it safe and friendly... I'm already designing in my head...
Swap Sign ups are closed- Thank you