Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Pink Saturday

I have missed out on a lot of Pink Saturdays. I have been way too busy with summer, trying to keep my boys busy and happy. We couldn't do any trips so I try to find things to do here localy and get together with friends so kids can play. So Blogging sadly for me, takes the back burner in the summer. My studio is deserted more often too.


Sometimes when I am too tired to be looking around for supplies and prep for creating anything, the way I can let my creativity flow is by playing with my Photoshop programm. I love it!!


So I decided to created something for Pink Saturdays, using my most favorite pink gowns from Carlotta. Her costumes in The Phantom of the Opera makes me drool. And that piled up hair do!! I mean, Amazing!!! Do you notice the heart shaped gap in the middle of her hair-do with those pink birds kissing in front of it!! I just love it!! Makes me chuckle how cute that is!!


Hop on over to Beverly's for more pinkness.

Have a great weekend, lovely ones!!


Hugs To All

14 comments:

~Jewel said...

gorgeous! happy pink saturday!

Riet said...

Lovely pink post. I love your header too. Happy pink Saturday

Sares said...

Ooh La La she is DIVINE! Happy Pink Saturday and have a great weekend!

Floss said...

Lovely to hear from you! I'm very busy with summer, boys and, this week, painting exterior woodwork, so I'm not blogging so much either. It's fun though...

Claudia said...

Beautiful! Love your creation! Happy Pink Saturday!

Lynn said...

I never thought of Carlottas "do" as art before!
Come to think of it I had never thought of it as Hair!

Come by and tell me what you think of my "Macho Men vs Girly Men" if you haven't already!

Debby said...

Oh!!!! This is awesome, so pretty. I know what your saying, I haven't played all summer, always scared to commit and never get the post done...sigh....
Debby

Enchanted Rose Studio said...

Happy Pink Saturday, Sonia!

Such a lovely post! She's stunning!

Have a great weekend!

Tina

♥Mimi♥ said...

Cold, dark, misty in my neck of the woods. My perennials are hiding and I am wearing a sweatshirt. Coming here today made my day a little brighter. Thanks so much.

I'm a little late with my Pink Saturday visits because I had my grandsons for the weekend and couldn't tear myself away from them☺

♥Wishing you and yours a week full of happiness♥

mythoughtsmyvoice said...

Oh how Grand! Yes! I can see the hear shaped gap with the birds. Hollow inside for them to live? :-)

And the dress! Oh my

Happy Pink Week!

Li

Marina Capano said...

Hapy belated pink saturday!


xoxo

Duchess of Tea said...

Beautiful as always!! Just dropped in to take another look at your lovely studio and to wish you a Pinkie Rosie Monday.

Duchess xx

shabbydreaming said...

OH LA LA!!! Isnt she simply Pinky and Pretty!!! And that hair my goodness must way a tonne!
Mands

LillySue said...

Very cool image, LOVE IT!!
Blessings~LillySue