Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pompadour Bags!!

As the end of school year closes in, it always tends to get a little busy around here. Trying to get things done and doing some more sewing before my older prince is home to rule!!! I have been working at the theatre again for a drama play, 'Battle of Shiloh'. Me and my friend Cari painted a flat for the play that opens on Friday.

Cari is a very wonderful friend of mine, she is a blessing. Her and her husband who is a Pediatrician and their two little boys, travel to parts of Africa on missionary trips every year where they help in clinics and ministries. Here is her blog she started recently where she will be journaling their missionary trips in the very near future. Their next trip is a two month trip and they leave on Tuesday to Togo, West Africa. I'm gonna miss you Cari.

Currently I have also been busy helping out two friends of mine, also crafters and sewers, on getting set up online. Amanda is also my future sister-in-law. She makes coin purses and she has sold them all around town. I am going to sell some of her purses in my Etsy store. In the meantime, I will be helping her to get a paypal and store going for herself.

Well, here is somethings I have been working on lately to put in my Etsy store. These are make-up, toiletries drawstring pompadour bags and they are tall enough to hold tall shampoo or lotions bottles. Pretty to decorate your bathroom or could be used as travel bags too.


They could be used for anything really. They are about 12" high. They were so much fun to make. I am also going to list my apron from my previous post on Etsy, hoping someone would love to give it a new home in their kitchen. I will be working on listings for the rest of the day today. Fun Fun!!
I hope you all are having a wonderful creative week. I will come by to see what you are up to.

Hugs To All

7 comments:

Allidink said...

That is very very cute! I love the fringe!

All the best,
Allison

Betty Jo said...

Sonia those are darling. I just discovered the pink cupcake tote in your store and bought it. I love cupcakes.

Thanks for your offer to help with my sewing. I appreciate that so much and will ask if I run into trouble. I'm so busy right now with photography and graphics I haven't had time to even thread my new machine! Soon though I hope. Sewing may have to be my winter sport. ♥

Sares said...

They are beautiful little bags. The materials you used are all so pretty. I'm going to have to fly over to your shop and check things out over there! Have a wonderful day tomorrow Sonia!

YSLGuy said...

I LOVE these, they are so beautiful.

Elyse said...

hi sonia,

you use the most wonderfully pretty fabrics. i am swooning!

xo

Kath' said...

I love these bags. But most of all I love your apron with the trees. I love it lots and lots.
I will keep checking in and see what you still have on paydays. lol

Nadia said...

Lovely work!