Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Crown...

...Is one I share with my bear Fifi. It was my bridal shower crown
Look at her!! She sure is happy to be crowned and pampered.
I am joining a party hosted by Vintage Bella Studio where we are all Queens for a day and show off our crown. Click here for a complete list of all participants showing off their glimmer pieces.
I also wanted to reassure you that I have not fallen off the face of the earth. Last week of school is always a hassle trying to get things done before my oldest prince is staying home too. Now I am off to cuntinue working on a project I started last night and I am very excited about. Unfortunatly for you I cannot share any info just yet because its for a swap I'm in and no peeking for the partner...=)
I will be back soon though cos I do have some things I need to share with you all.
Hugs To All

14 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

A very sweet crown, indeed! Anita

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Dearest Sonia,
Thank you for such lovely compliments. I love to write and create a space of royal treatment for all who come. I like how you allow your animals to wear the crowns as well!!!
Have a peaceful and happy day sweet lady! Anita

Valarie said...

What a truly sweet crown you share with your bear. Have a lovely day.
Valarie

vickysplace1 said...

Your crown fits a queen. Happy Crown Day!

Allidink said...

Aw pretty crown! It looks cute on your bear!

All the best,
Allison

Coastal Sisters said...

This is precious!

LuLu~*

Wanda said...

Hello, I am a new visitor, I am visiting all the blogs I can find with the word rose in them, Yours is very lovely. TTFN

Lori said...

Sonia, your crown is lovely...and it looks so sweet perched on your little bears head...thanks for sharing!!!

LiLi M. said...

Hello Sonia, nice to meet you and your lovely Queen bear Fifi. Have a happy crown day!

debi @ life in my studio said...

Sonia, your crown is so pretty and Fifi looks simply adorable wearing it!

Jenny Fowler said...

Pretty crown on a cute little friend!

Saucy said...

It's sweet that you have the tiara from your wedding shower and your little bear can model it for you. I bet it brings her all sorts of luck.

Now, tell us, don't you pop it on your own head and wear it whilst running the vacuum and nobody is around??

luckygirlgifts said...

Very sweet crown and it's even better because it's sentimental. Believe me I know all about the last week of school. Mine was last week, now I can breath. Can't wait to see what you made for your swap.

Elyse said...

so pretty!