Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Monday, May 4, 2009

Blog Hangover!!

Well, Its going to be short and sweet today. I really wanted to thank EVERYONE of you who came by this weekend. Escpecially Joy who hosted the Beautiful Blogging party. It was a hit!! Also Beverly who hosts Pink Saturdays. I have been enjoying them way too much. The beauty I've seen not just the blog but the bloggers too. There is a lot of wonderful people out there. I am thrilled to meet you and get to know you all. I am not going to post as much this week. First I still have some cathing up to do with visiting you all and your side of the blogging domain!!


I was having some fun last night with Digital Art. The above is one of them. The following is the last shoe I'm almost done with. Still need some tweeking...


Well, the other reason I am not blogging much this week, is because by next week I will have a STUDIO!!! Yes!! I know...I can't wait to have my own room!! hahaha...(I'm cackling here ya'll) I have been working in my so called dining room for more then a year. And it keeps getting worse and worse... We dont have a table to eat on anymore. And the more craftsy stuff I get into, the bigger and badder the piles get. And when I need to work on something, I'll go digging for this piece of lace that I know I have somewhere maybe in this pile... no, must be that pile... and so on. With 3 sewing machines in there too. SO, this week I am working on painting a couple of pieces of furniture. Furniture that has been accumulating, in basement or sunroom for when I move this and when I have that kinda space. I have a hutch to paint thats going in my studio and that vanity that I showed few posts back. Anyway, I need to get to it my dears.

Leave a comment, and I'll be sure to visit you, when on my painting breaks!!

Hugs!!

12 comments:

Floss said...

Well, you have been busy! The studio sounds great, too. I know what you mean about a blogging hangover - we've got to keep everything in proportion - so have a good week of blogging 'lite'.!

YSLGuy said...

I love the shoes!! Hope you will work well in your new studio. It will be nice to have a place to do everything and be more organized in.

Debby said...

WOO!!!! HOO!!!! Happy Painting..I was cracking up reading your post, trying to picture it. I love your shoes and I can hardly wait to see pics of your new studio. Have fun!
Debby

debi @ life in my studio said...

OMGosh!! Sonia, I'm so excited for you. You will LOVE having your own space! Can't wait to see pics.
I LOVE that shoe...stunning!!
Have fun painting!
Debi

LillySue said...

Hey, I want to come play at your house!! Making beautiful shoes, fixing up a studio, painting furniture....all sound like my kind of FUN! Show us some pictures when you get it all set up!
Blessings~LillySue

Jodie LeJeune said...

Hi Sonia!!!
Your digital art is gorgeous and your shoe is to die for!!!!
I have so enjoyed meeting you since the party...I adore your blog!
Go get busy in the studio, I can't wait to see it!!!!
everything vintage

Stacy's Shabby Shoppe said...

Sonia ~ lucky you! Your own studio! I can't wait to visit your blog again to see your lovely creations! ~Stacy~

Elyse said...

sonia -- how exciting about your studio!!! it will be like your own little playhouse. i hope you will take lots of photos to share when you're all moved in.

thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.

i love the things in your shop. you are TALENTED!!!

xo

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

I'm lookign forward to photos of the new room!

Peggy. said...

I showed your shoe to my fashion expert granddaughter (she's six and tells us what to wear) and she loves it! Wow getting her approval is a big deal around here!
Congratulation!
oh yea there are a couple of awards foy you over at my blog.

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hello Sonia
Thank you so much for your kind and good wishes for my cat Larry. I have been very behind with blogging and am glad to finally have a bit of spare time to do so now. Your posts have been fabulous!!! I LOVE the shoes, you have inspired me to want to have a go and revamping some of my shoes. It is so nice to have your own work room. Mne is till being worked on. Not sure when it will be ready yet.
Have a great weekend
Take care
Isabelle x

Lori said...

Sonia
Hi dear girlfriend! Oh your rosie shoe is breath-taking!!! And so glad for you to have a new space to create in! Using daughter's internet to visit! I hope by Monday to get some answers about my system, its so boring not being able to visit and look for work!!! Take care my dear and thanks a million for being you!! Love,Lori