Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hello everyone!! As usual, I am always busy puttering with something. I also have to confess with you, I am some how addicted to The Phantom Of The Opera music lately... What can I say?? I love it... I put on the movie... don't even have to look at it, but just listen to it while doing other stuff. But tell me, who can resist Emmy Rossum's voice and Gerard Butler??

Hmmm, I guess its his scottish accent, but I'm a fan....Raoul is good looking too =). I love the romantic tragedy story of it and the music, I had known since Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote it I guess. My brother also love The phantom of the opera and at that time he had a cassette that I listened to all the time. The movie just gave it more life, and that big crystal chandellier in the theater...wow!!! I wasn't listening to it when I started this post, but here I go again.... =)




The Masquerade, one of my favorite scenes and song.



Anyway, if you haven't seen it and you love musicals, I say this is a must see...

So, I have been working on my website for the last two days, got a lot done and its out there. Make sure to visit my retail store C. Crafts & Collectibles. Here are just a few of the items available


Oh, I did some sewing too. I finished another purse, this time with Pink Ava Roses and lined with white on pink polka dots. I love this fabric. I could keep on making stuff with it, but I won't bore you =)I am even trying to make my own labels as you will see. What do you think? Theyre simple but just the way I like it.


It is now in my Etsy store.

I don't write everyday but when I do, I just go on.

Sigh... I am still listening to the music, and I shall leave you now to float and twirl around the room.... :D

7 comments:

debi @ life in my studio said...

Sonia,
I totally agree with you about The Phantom of the Opera...the music gives me chills...love it. The only thing I didn't like about the movie...I actually wanted the Phantom to get the girl.
Your website is beautiful. I will definitely be doing some shopping there.
Have a great week,
Debi

Sandra said...

I like The Phantom of the Opera too! I have the dvd and the soundtrack! I love the music and every now and then I like listening to it while i'm cleaning, etc.
You did a great job on the purse!
Sandra

Stephenie said...

I just love the Phantom of the Opera...One of my fav's...The music is just amazing and yes, it gives me chills...That little purse is just the cutest darn thing...I loooooove it...
Stephenie

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

You did so good on that purse! it is SOOOO cute. I would love to see you make an apron... you are a sewer, I bet it would be way BETTER than ours! haha


xoxo

The White Bench said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I am addicted to Phantom, too!!!! It is my very fave A.L.Webber's musical!!(I blogged about it some time ago).
Love the purse.
Monica.

LillySue said...

For me it's all about GERARD BUTLER! Have you seen him in the "Laura Croft Tomb Raider Cradle of Life" movie. Yikes...It's enough to make a good Christian girl swoon!! Somewhere in eternity, God has a dashing, passionate, kind and loving Scotsman for me!! (Ummmm, and can he look JUST like Gerard Butler please!)
Your little purse is so sweet! I love the button. I am off to check out your shop.
Blessings~LillySue

Lori said...

Sonia,
Hello dear friend! The Phantom is awesome. My dear sister who has passed traveled all the way to England to see it the first time, then N.Y city and Chicago, much closer! I unfortunately never have.The bag is stunning! I am so wanting to swap but due to our recent isurance crisis of paying two months of Cobra, we are going to have to hold of till sometime in May. Would you believe I have not been to a shop or anything in two months? I'm so looking forward to packing up glorious pinks for you my dear! Do have one thing though so far I know you will adore! Oops, no I do have three! Keep in touch, you've inspired me today to study the disc that came with my new Singer from Xmas, still haven't sewn on it yet! My machine I always use with no details is a forty year old Brother machine. Time to get with the times for me! Love ya bunches, Lori