Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Posted today!!

Finally finished ONE of the tons of projects started or planned. Been working on this lampshade for a while now, since my time at home has been very limited but I finished it today and it's in my Etsy store already. Its a lampshade covered in Rachel Ashwell fabric print Rosalie and trimmed with eyelet ribbon. Its complete with a ceramic pink lamp. It is perfect for a little pink princess' room. I also posted a Victorian heart sachet. Yepp, I was in a Victorian mood that day. I love cameos and have a few collected, buttons and such. Here is one of them completed with pearls. Lovely thing!!!

Don't forget, Giveaway sign ups are up tonight and tomorrow my, now 10 months old cute as a button assistant will draw a winner. Good Luck Ya'll

TTFN

7 comments:

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

You just can't go wrong with any of Rachael's fabrics! What a pretty lamp.

debi @ life in my studio said...

I love the lamp...and your heart sachet is really beautiful. So romantic looking!
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog!
Hugs,
Debi

Riet said...

The lamp is lovely, very nice fabric and the little heart is gorgeous. Have a nice day.

Stephenie said...

What a pretty lamp, I really like the fabric.
Stephenie

Gayle (The Shabby Crafter) said...

That cameo is to die for! Love it!

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Hi Sonia! I Love your lampshade... it turned out beautiful!!

xo heather

catieann said...

oh such pretties! love them both but of course am partial to pink!
catie