Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Library, Inspirational books I own

I have finally came across a neat way to show you my collection of beautiful inspirational books I own. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of my blog you will find my bookshelf. Those are most of the books I own. I am working on making sure I have all of the books there. And wow!! do I see 40 books in there, I didn't know I had that much until I put this together!!! And I have a few not mentioned there, that are out borrowed and need to be returned. Lol!! I hope you like it and if you see any books you would like my review on or some pix, dont hesitate to ask.
If you dont want to scroll, you can also view it Here.

3 comments:

LillySue said...

Oowwww- I love your book selection!I also like the cool bookshelf gadget! I may need to make one of those too. I L*O*V*E all my books and look at them over and over. I also saved my favorite magazines for years and moved them all over the U.S. Now I am a good girl and tear out the pages I love and put them in files or page protectors in a binder. I pass the rest of the magazines on to someone else or if I have torn them to pieces, I just recycle them.
Blessings- LillySue

debi @ life in my studio said...

Wow!! You've got alot of yummy looking books there! I love the book shelf...cute idea!
Have a great week,
Debi

Lori said...

Sonia, Love the adorable book shelf!! Get this I have most of those books to! I love the Victoria ones, you have some I don't! I want the decorating with white so bad!!!!! I sseach everywheres for it!! I swear if I ever find it, its staying at my bedside!!! Lori