Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Look what I just got!!


Oh, I seriously haven't got this more then an hour ago. I am so excited I had to share. I recieved my Cath Kidston magazine in the mail this morning... Ohhh's and Ahhh's want to whip out my debit card and start ordering, doing damage. Ya know what I'm sayin'!?




Oh, Look at that pile of pretty fabric. (so sorry the pix came out little blurry)



Aren't these bags, to die for though??!!

These are only 5 pages of gorgeouseness out of a 100. You can too have your own copy for FREE by going here.

OK, so far I just flipped through it. I need to go make me a cuppa tea and sit on my comfy chair and study this catalogue closely...

TTYL

2 comments:

LillySue said...

Thanks so much for the Kidston lead...I ordered my catalog yesterday. I love all photos you included in your post, so fun!! I have left you a award on my blog. Stop by and see when you get a chance!
Blessings- LillySue

Lori said...

Sonia, I adore you, honestly! I am so shcoked at how much we are alike, your last comment really confirmed that1 I was catching up on posts of yours and having a blast! The sachet came!!!! OMG it is divine!!!! I will email you in awhile about some things! Love ya,Lori P.S. Kaths bags!!!! Ahhhh I want that brownish one with the roses! Wouldn't you love to hit that store? I'd be going bonkers there!!!