Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy Busy Week!

Shame to say, this is my first post this week. I have been busy really and not done yet. I am currently working on some custom pillows that I promised to finish by the end of the week. Actually, I have lots of things in progress right now. Some I need to get rolling on seriously but I had to stop and smell the roses on blogland. Here is two items I parted with this week. One I just heard arrived safely and very well enjoyed =) I had to take pictures of the tags I like to slightly fiddle with. Nothing special but I am really tickled by them.



Another project I have going, is my website C. Crafts & Collectibles. For those who started following me from my older blog, might remember that I do have an e-store that I have run for almost 4 years now and still very well kicking. I have though been slowly slacking with updates of my products and everything else. So last week I decided that I need to go in there and start working on a complete overdo, graphics and everything. I will be liquidating some items and bringing in fresh stuff and leaning more then ever in shabby cottage chic and victorian items. But I will mostly be promoting my creations. I didn't do that as much before, shame on me. Old site is still up but I suggest, if you want to visit to wait a week or two for new one. I will post about it when its ready. In the mean time, here is a preview of my graphics I designed for the new look. What do you think huh??
Besides that and more that I have going on, I did manage to sneak in some sewing for my Etsy store. Here are two Easter Decorative Hanging Pillows that I made with Vintage Easter Postcard Appliques. Both decorated with crochet lace and spring colored buttons. I will be posting these on Etsy tonight or tommorrow morning.



So... I hope you enjoyed my post with the pretties of this week. Last Giveaway I hosted was my 10th post on this blog. My next post would be the 30th so...
...You better come back cos I got something good coming up!!! ;)
TTFN

7 comments:

Hana said...

LOVE that little chick pillow! How sweet and perfect for spring and Easter! Gotta love the shabby chic goods!!

LillySue said...

Sonia~ Your little pillows are adorable!! I LOVE those vintage Easter cards! Darlin' I would love to come to N. Carolina but I bet your kitchen is already PERFECT! We did live in Charlotte for about 6 months when my kids were little. The Carolina beaches are the BEST. We stayed on the coast for a week in our Bounder RV. It was wonderful!
Blessings- LillySue

Betty Jo said...

Hi Sweetie,

I forgot to mention the darling tag you attached to my apron. The tag is awesome too and as soon as I find the bulletin board I want for my office, the tag will be displayed there. Everything you create is beautiful!

Your website graphic is beautiful and I can't wait until your shop opens.

Summer Gypsy said...

Sonia,
I love those pillows. I will be visiting your store 'cause I love shabby chic!
Have a blessed weekend!
:)Marilyn

Stephenie said...

Just love your pillows.. You did an amazing job.. You've been a busy little bee..Can't wait to see your make over...
Stephenie

Piper said...

Love your blog...these pillows are lovely. I love your aprons. I'll visit your Etsy store to check things out. Thanks for visiting my blog. It's nice to wake up and read such a nice post.
Piper

Riet said...

LOve your pillows, such nice fabric. Have a nice weekend, Riet