Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Now Open: Vintage Rose Designs is now on Etsy YAYYY!!!


Well, Yayyy, I finally got my etsy shop started, I been working on having enough items to list and theyre not all listed yet. I finished a few more items in the last few days. I love the Sweet Sue bolster pillow I finished today. And now these items are on etsy or going to be real soon. I finished another patchwork sachet and a cute cupcake tote. Its getting kinda late and been working my tail off all day. Chasing a little guy and sewing at the same time is tricky. But I love him to death anyway. I hope you come by and check out my store. Here is a preview. Enjoy =)








3 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Congrats on getting your shop up and running!
Karla

ShabbyInTheCity said...

It does take time and dedication, doesn't it?!!
Your items are pretty, I wish you well :)

lakebrat said...

Oh I just love what you've made its beautiful!
Robin