Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Honest Scrap Award!!

Well, it has been a very busy weekend, I am so tired... I worked on a lot of projects and finished a lot of work. But it doesnt end here. This week I will be painting the stage set in the theatre in downtown Mayberry, getting ready for our next presentation, Beauty and the Beast. The work is done between me and my dear friend Cari. We have been slowly working on props for a month now. We finished this weekend, so now we move on to the stage. I love doing this because of course, it keeps creativity flowing... though we always stress out making sure everything is done by opening night. I hope to take my camera with me while we are working so I can show you. Anyway, I have been busy, now I am tired so tonight I'm going to keep it short and sweet. I do have a lot of pictures I need to post one thing in particular that I am very excited about. But I am going to wait till tommorrow.
I do have an announcement to make.

I have been awarded the honest scrap award from Hana at Sew Inspiring. Thank you Hana!

Now I'm supposed to tag 7 other creative blogs as well.

Honest Scrap Award

The rules for this award:
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.7

Blogs I LOVE (in random order)

My Victorian House
Catiean & Co
Mountain Mama Chic
Kinderfalls Primitives
Our Shabby Cottage
Christine Annete Designs
Vintage Home

10 Honest Things About Myself

~I am Maltese and lived most of my life in Malta.

~When I was a kid we used to have sheep and goats living on our roof.

~I say no cranberry sauce on the turkey and no pinepple on the ham. If its sweet then it should be a dessert.

~At school when I was a kid I was known as Sleeping Beauty then as I got older I was known by my friends that my parents found me near a UFO's wreckage...

~I started driving at 19 in Malta. After 6 years I moved to the US. To this day I still sometimes go to the passenger's side and wonder where my steering wheel went or drive on the other side of the road and wonder why I have a car comming dead ahead towards me.

~Ever since I graduated high school I have been a nanny, bartender, waitress, machine operator in several factories, purchasing officer (stocking any prescription drugs) for goverment mental patient's hospital, selling prescription drugs and medicine TO the government for a private company, proffesional photographer

~I'm obsessed about how my hands smell. I wash them constantly. As soon as the smell of the soap wears out, I go wash them again.

~I get startled way too easy.

~I am a Chocoholic

~I love a beautiful house in a magazine. I try to keep up house but its almost impossible. Yeah, I blame it on my kids and hubby too =)

1 comment:

Clare said...

Hi Sonia, thank you for the award - I shall have to think of some interesting things - I love chocolate too!!! Thanks again, Clare