Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Pretty pillows and one cute baby!!!

I am struggling to find time but I really do try. My oldest prince just started school this week so it takes a while to catch up after that. But I'll keep trying, I did find some time to finish two bolster pillows yesterday between feeding and playing with the kids. I have some pictures of my little prince holding his head up really well now. What a cutie!!!
Not so sure why I couldn't take a clear picture of him. But he still is a cutie!!!


These two pillows will be up on ebay sometime soon.
Well, that is all for today. More soon...

5 comments:

Sugar Bear said...

Oh my gosh! What an absolute living doll!
Karla

Natasha Burns said...

Sonia! What a beautiful baby!!! Gosh, how have you been?! Has it really been so long that your bubba is not only born but 4 months old already???? Congratulations!

catieann said...

hi sonia!
The boys are so handsome! I am sure you are back to sewing up a storm. HOw does tristan like school this year?
Love having u back!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

How cute! Is he in constant motion? that makes it hard to get a clear picture.

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Sonia! Remember me? I'm so happy to have "found" you again!! I'm going to change your link on my blog favs right now!!

Your newest family addition is just a doll!! He is adorable as is your big boy!!

I'm going to be a Mimi again in January ~ a boy this time! I know nothing about boys ~ we need to talk! LOL

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents