Go to SoniaCrouse.com

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Introducing The Boys!!

My sewing station stood barely touched this week since I have promised Tristan that since it is his last week at home (before school starts next week) I will not be sewing much and enjoy this last week with him. His best friend was also back from camping with his family. So he really had great week, we went to the park, visited with family and had playdates with his friend. This summer it has been a little though on Tristan, I had tried my best to give him as much attention but I also had to tend to a newborn. Aidan is almost 4 months old now. The boys are getting along realy well and to my surprise, Tristan is not ready to "send him back" yet. Aidan's face lights up when Tristan plays with him. Here is some pictures I took about 2 months ago. I wanted to take some pictures of Aidan and Tristan and Boy aren't they cute. Some pictures came out great, some did not, Tristan was enjoying goofing for pictures and in the end Aidan fell asleep.



Next week when school starts I will return to my sewing machine and be back with more fun stuff. Until then.... Ta ta for now!!!

1 comment:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

So glad your back!!! I'm not on my own computer so couldn't get the pics to work for me, but congrats on your new little one! Good to have you back in blogland!